Tuesday, April 28, 2020

A Tale of Two Cities - Day 39 / E13

Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a good weekend and are doing well.

It is time for our work with A Tale of Two Cities to come to a close. Today is your last time set aside to complete work on your new multi-genre pieces.

Once you are finished, you need to go to this document and insert a link for each one. Whatever format it is in, find a way to make it viewable to everyone in the class. When you put in the link, please be sure to set the sharing settings to all "anyone at township district 113 to view. 



If you have any questions or need help with making those links, I will be at my computer all day and will do what I can to help, either through email or even a zoom call if needed!

On Wednesday we will be checking out the awesome creations you've been working on - I can't wait!